Monday, October 15
The Pre-Expo Conference is a day of classroom education the day before the show floor opens. Sessions are 50 minutes in length and focus on case studies, best practices, How To’s, research and industry issues. Sessions are either lectures, panels or discussions. Attendees are free to attend sessions that interest them the most. Educational categories include:
- Specialty Fabrics
- Shade and Weather Protection
- Advanced Textiles
- General Business |Operations
Full Registration is required.
Show Floor Education
Back by popular demand, these five areas of the show floor provide fresh, informal and interactive discussions right on the show floor.
- Campfire: Shade and Weather Protection
- Campfire: Specialty Fabrics
- Campfire: Advanced Textiles
- Testing Q&A and Intro to Testing Seminar
- E-Textiles Workshop & Discussions
More than 80 speakers will provide industry insight over four days both on and off the show floor. To view speakers and their bios, please click here.