Welcome to IFAI Expo 2021!
IFAI Expo is organized by the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) and will take place at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN USA on Nov. 2-4, 2021, with education happening Nov. 1-4.
Education Content Categories
50-Minute Classroom Sessions
Shade & Weather Protection
25-Minute Campfire Sessions
These are concise sessions on the show floor covering any of the above four categories.
Priority of Proposal Review and Acceptance
Proposals will be accepted until March 31. Those received before March 15 will receive first priority in the review process. Sessions are to be educational and not intended to promote one’s product, service or company. Content is to be unbiased, neutral and noncommercial. Priority of proposal acceptance is first given to IFAI members followed by nonmembers who can offer unique, relevant, and educational content. Note: membership with IFAI does not guarantee selection as a presenter.
If you are interested in exploring IFAI membership and membership benefits, please visit ifai.com/membership.
Proposal Submission Terms and Conditions
- Proposals will be accepted until March 31. Those received before March 15 will receive first priority in the review process.
- Proposals will be reviewed and accepted by committee with selected presenters contacted by IFAI staff
- Proposals and presentations must be in English
- All presentations must be created on IFAI Expo’s branded PowerPoint template
- If selected as a presenter, must be able to be onsite in Nashville, TN, USA from Nov. 1-4, 2021
- Presentation should include time for audience questions
- All selected proposals must be submitted to IFAI in advance of presentation for distribution to attendees
- All selected presentations must be free of sales/company/corporate marketing
- All selected presenters agree to the possibility of being photographed and/or videotaped for future distribution by IFAI
- All selected presenters and co-presenters will be provided with one (1) complimentary Expo registration per person.
- Presenters are considered attendees of Expo and pay their own travel and lodging expenses; no honorarium or stipend will be provided.
- All selected presentations are subject to underwriting by IFAI sponsors and may include sponsor recognition to include logo placement, brief statements of thanks, or other forms of sponsor recognition at the sole discretion of IFAI.
- All selected presenters will be required to sign a speaker agreement form after formal acceptance. Click here to preview.
- For examples of classroom education offered at IFAI Expo 2020, click here.
- For examples of campfire education offered at IFAI Expo 2020, click here.
Questions about this form?
Please email email@example.com. You will receive an email within 2 business days. Presentation solicitations will not be considered by email.