Stay ahead of the learning curve. Be among the first to see new products and hear about industry trends. Share best practices that can benefit your bottom line. While the reasons you should attend the 2019 IFAI Expo are evident, we understand you may still need to convince your boss. Here are some tips to help you justify the investment.
1) Outline Your Show Strategy
Having access to more than 60 education sessions in one place maximizes your efficiency.
- List the education sessions you will attend.
- Explain what topics are covered in each session, and how the material will directly address specific business issues.
- Detail how the training will benefit you, your team and your organization.
Visiting exhibitors gives you the opportunity to see products in person, and then schedule demonstrations for the team back home.
- Choose which exhibitors you plan to visit.
- Provide the reasons why each exhibitor interests you. For example, has your company recently discussed:
- Needing a new product or service?
- Replacing an existing vendor?
2) Invite Your Boss to Weigh In
Send your boss a link to www.ifaiexpo.com. Here they may explore additional sessions they’d like you to listen in on or exhibitors they may want you to visit.
3) Give Your Boss an Investment Worksheet
In order to approve your attendance, your boss will need to consider the total financial investment required. Fill out the Investment Worksheet to help your department understand the approximate cost of this invaluable business-building opportunity.
4) Convince Your Boss Letter Example
Click Here (pdf will open in new tab)