Advanced Textiles Conference
The afternoon of Tuesday, Nov. 3 is dedicated to advanced textiles education. Your choice of twelve 50-minute classroom sessions will cover content such as testing and standards; lab to market; developments and derailments in fibers and fabrics, and the industry impact and responses to COVID-19.
The conference begins with lunch and concludes with the Advanced Textiles Networking Reception.
Must purchase an All Access Registration.
Want more Advanced Textiles opportunities? Also included in an All Access Registration is an additional 4 hours of Advanced Textiles classroom sessions and 4 hours of Advanced Textiles show floor campfires on November 4-6, on top of all other Expo education!
Advanced Textiles Pavilion
Located on the show floor, the Advanced Textiles Pavilion is a gathering place for AT innovators, suppliers, beginners and experts. Get inspired, make connections, discuss opportunities and find suppliers.
Check out the show floor map here!
Advanced Textiles Campfires [Booth 2447]
Free, 25-minute presentations on the show floor. Full schedule coming soon – check back for more details!
Advanced Textiles Education
Below is a sampling of education and presenters confirmed for 2020’s Advanced Textiles Conference, and Advanced Textiles Expo Education! Click here for the full schedule!
- Making (Some) Sense of the DoD Budget – Ron Houle, Pivot Step Consultants
- Flammability Standards for the Selection of Textiles in Space Programs – NASA
- Designing Lightness: Structures for Saving Energy (with Book Launch) – Ed van Hinte
- Balancing Consumer Need with Due Diligence in Testing & Standards – Jacqueline Campbell, Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Clothing: The Next Frontier in Drug Delivery – Jordan Schindler, Nufabrx
- Hemp Black, a Disruptive Eco-Experience – Michael Savarie, Hemp Black
- Perpetually Cool: How Advances in Cooling Textile Technology & Sustainability Can Help Combat Global Warming – Courtney Cruzan, Brrr°
Advanced Textiles Product Division (ATP) – ATP supports the entire industry and offers support, networking, education and scholarships to help ensure its future. For more information on ATP including a member list, scholarship information, a list of webinars and the latest news, click here.
“Having now visited all the IFAI shows since more than 5 years, I’d like to share with you our excitement and satisfaction during this year’s show. This year was particularly effective for us, as we had several opportunities to share our public funded research results with interested public.”
—Andreas Bisinger, DITF–German Institutes of Textile and Fiber Research, Germany