Advanced Textiles Virtual Conference
Join us for targeted advanced textiles virtual education! Your choice of twelve 50-minute classroom sessions will cover content such as testing and standards; lab to market; developments and derailments in fibers and fabrics, and the industry impact and responses to COVID-19.
Must purchase an All Access Virtual Registration.
Want more Advanced Textiles opportunities? Also included in an All Access Virtual Registration is an additional 4 hours of Advanced Textiles sessions and 4 hours of Advanced Textiles campfires on top of all other Expo virtual education!
Click here to view the Advanced Textiles Virtual Conference agenda!
Advanced Textiles Pavilion
The Advanced Textiles Pavilion is a dedicated virtual show floor space for AT innovators, suppliers, beginners and experts. Get inspired, make connections, discuss opportunities and find suppliers.
Advanced Textiles Virtual Campfires
Participate in 25-minute presentations on the virtual show floor that highlight exhibiting companies, product demos, and more!
Advanced Textiles Virtual Education
Below is a sampling of education and presenters confirmed for 2020’s Advanced Textiles Virtual Conference, and Advanced Textiles Virtual Expo Education! Click here for the full schedule!
- Making (Some) Sense of the DoD Budget – Ron Houle, Pivot Step Consultants
- Flammability Standards for the Selection of Textiles in Space Programs – NASA
- Designing Lightness: Structures for Saving Energy (with Book Launch) – Ed van Hinte
- Clothing: The Next Frontier in Drug Delivery – Jordan Schindler, Nufabrx
- Hemp Black, a Disruptive Eco-Experience – Michael Savarie, Hemp Black
- Perpetually Cool: How Advances in Cooling Textile Technology & Sustainability Can Help Combat Global Warming – Courtney Cruzan, Brrr°
Advanced Textiles Product Division (ATP) – ATP supports the entire industry and offers support, networking, education and scholarships to help ensure its future. For more information on ATP including a member list, scholarship information, a list of webinars and the latest news, click here.
“Having now visited all the IFAI shows since more than 5 years, I’d like to share with you our excitement and satisfaction during this year’s show. This year was particularly effective for us, as we had several opportunities to share our public funded research results with interested public.”
—Andreas Bisinger, DITF–German Institutes of Textile and Fiber Research, Germany