Advanced Textiles Conference
Join us for targeted advanced textiles education! Your choice of twelve 50-minute sessions will cover tracks like Innovations in e-Textiles, medical textiles, and sustainability.
Must purchase an All-Access Conference Registration to attend.
Want more Advanced Textiles opportunities? Also included in the All-Access Conference Registration are 5 additional hours of Advanced Textiles sessions and 5 hours of Advanced Textiles campfires on top of all other Expo education!
The Advanced Textiles Conference agenda will be live in May 2021!
Advanced Textiles Exhibitors
IFAI Expo 2021 includes exhibit hall space for AT innovators, suppliers, beginners and experts. Get inspired, make connections, discuss opportunities and find new products.
Advanced Textiles Campfires
Participate in 25-minute presentations on the Expo Show Floor that highlight exhibiting companies, product demos, and more!
Advanced Textiles Education
Below is a sampling of education and presenters confirmed for 2020’s Advanced Textiles Virtual Conference, and Advanced Textiles Virtual Expo Education! Click here for the full schedule!
- Flammability Standards for the Selection of Textiles in Space Programs – NASA
- Designing Lightness: Structures for Saving Energy (with Book Launch) – Ed van Hinte
- Clothing: The Next Frontier in Drug Delivery – Jordan Schindler, Nufabrx
- Smart Textiles: From Lab Prototypes to Commercial Products – Justine Decaens, Groupe CTT
- Perpetually Cool: How Advances in Cooling Textile Technology & Sustainability Can Help Combat Global Warming – Courtney Cruzan, brrr°
- Textiles are the “T” in STEM – Stephanie Rodgers, Apex Mills
Advanced Textiles Product Division (ATP) – ATP supports the entire industry and offers support, networking, education and scholarships to help ensure its future. For more information on ATP including a member list, scholarship information, a list of webinars and the latest news, click here.
“Having now visited all the IFAI shows since more than 5 years, I’d like to share with you our excitement and satisfaction during this year’s show. This year was particularly effective for us, as we had several opportunities to share our public funded research results with interested public.”
—Andreas Bisinger, DITF–German Institutes of Textile and Fiber Research, Germany