IFAI Expo — North America’s Premier Industrial Fabrics Show
For close to a century, the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) Expo has been regarded as the industrial fabric industry’s flagship show for commerce, networking and knowledge. This October 15-18, we are thrilled to bring you our biggest, boldest, best event yet — the 2018 IFAI Expo in Dallas, Texas. This year, IFAI Expo is co-locating with CAMX, the composites and advanced materials Expo. This means;
- Attend two show floors and the IFAI Pre-Expo Conference — one place, one price
- Explore 800+ exhibitors on the combined show floor, including 40 who are new to IFAI Expo
- Network with more than 12,000+ specialty fabrics, advanced textiles, composites, and shade and weather protection professionals
- Be among the first in the industry to see and try new products
- Train your team
IFAI Expo 2018 represents various markets within the industrial fabrics industry including but not limited to:
- Specialty Fabrics
- Advanced Textiles
- Smart Fabrics
- Shade and Weather Protection
- Fabric Structures
- Check out the divisions and markets IFAI serves at ifai.com
Biggest. Boldest. Best.
From blue-ribbon BBQ to its huge State Fair, everything is super-sized in Texas! With your wish list in hand and our sights set on the Lone Star State, we partnered with two independent, association-hosted events to bring you the most-expansive, exciting Expo yet:
- CAMX – the Composites and Advanced Materials Expo:
Created in 2014 to connect and advance all aspects of the world’s composites and advanced materials communities, CAMX is North America’s go-to composites event for products, solutions, networking and thought leadership. CAMX is co-produced by the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) and the Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE).
- GeoDallas Conference — “Geosynthetics in Transportation and Environmental Applications”
Train your team at GeoDallas— a two-day regional conference organized by IFAI that features short courses, panel discussions, case studies and training lectures for geotechnical, civil and environmental engineers. This outstanding event is supported by Geosynthetics Magazine and the Geosynthetics Materials Association (GMA). Attendees benefit from three full days of access to the Geosynthetics Pavilion show floor and will earn 14 professional development hours.