Need confidential advice?
We’ve gathered independent industry experts in product development, intellectual property, knitting, smart fabrics, weaving, environmental law, nonwovens, supply chain, and more.
(Optional) For Mentor and Mentee participants who believe that confidential information may be shared during your meetings, we have provided a short form Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) here. Please review the CDA prior to your meeting.
Intellectual Property & Cybersecurity Law
Gerry Elman, M.S., J.D.
Elman Technology Law, P.C.
Testing Human Comfort & Performance
Dr. Emiel DenHartog
North Carolina State University
Attendees and Exhibitors
This opportunity is available to all IFAI Expo participants and included in any registration type.
- Register for IFAI Expo.
- Select mentor(s) from the list.
- Apply for your confidential meeting(s) here.
- If your application is accepted, you’ll receive confirmation of your meeting time (during IFAI Expo) and location (meeting room on the show floor).
- Please be on time for your meeting
Tie-breaker preferences for limited appointment slots are given to attendees in this order:
- Members of IFAI’s Advanced Textiles Division
- All IFAI members
- Members and Non-members with an Expo Plus registration
- Any participants in order applications were received
Contact Casey Strauch with questions.